How Advertising Works in Chippenham #24

  1. Start a blog
  2. Meet local blogging friend who has a thing about quirky 'adverts'
  3. Blogger with a camera spots something contradictory about adverts in financial advisor office
  4. Et Voila!

    This was in the financial brokers office [North Wilts Credit Union - Ed] next to McColls (post office) and Lee's fish bar off Hardenhuish Lane. The contradiction made me giggle.

This is a guest post from Mark at Views From the Bike Shed with a little light editing from me (hope you don't mind!). Thanks Mark, your email was most timely seeing I've had quite a few family matters to sort out this week.

Comments

  1. Fabulous! I needed something to make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professional, confidence inspiring posters too.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone - I'm glad Mark's observation has made you smile :)

    WV says gaine - how apt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mark and VP ~ talk about a mixed message :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project