Wordless Wednesday: First Quince


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love the buds too - they unfurl like an umbrella :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely. I'm currently training an espalier apple tree and am debating getting a quince to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blooms!
    I like the leaves, too!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen a quince flower before - either in a photo or in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone :)

    Esther - these are my first too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project