- Email me at vegplotting at gmail dot com, or use the Contact Form at the foot of this page.
- I'm also around on Twitter. @malvernmeet is my chatty twitterid, which I set up when I arranged the garden bloggers get together at Malvern a couple of years ago.
- Veg Plotting also has a shiny Facebook page. Go on, give it a Like!
- You can find me on Instagram as @vegplotting, complete with new pictures and content
VP is for hireI welcome enquiries regarding freelance and social media opportunities. Have a look at my Clips Page for examples and further information. I'm working with some great publications and companies already, but still have room for a couple more.
Work with a top UK gardening blog!
I accept advertising and sponsorship of my own original work from companies with a good fit with my content. Have a look at my Work With Me Page for more information.
I conduct honest reviews of those items I'm offered which I need for my gardening, or other day to day activities. NB I currently have a review backlog of around three months. Take the above link to my Work With Me Page for more information.
- Do get in touch to discuss how we might work together e.g. sponsored content, advertising, honest reviews etc. Note, I do not accept written or infographic content as I have plenty of my own ideas to draw upon.
- The links I use are no follow - Veg Plotting is still a great blog to help you raise your company's profile.
- I always disclose my links with companies (it's the law) and also follow the Blog With Integrity guidelines.